The Church of San Donato, in Fontanafredda di Cinto Euganeo, is a neoclassical building. Its origins date back at least to the 10th century, when an ancient tower, now incorporated into the bell tower, was already present. In 1550, part of the bell tower was demolished, and a new small church with a single altar was built. In 1696, the building was reconstructed and enlarged, with two altars, a sacristy, and two entrances. The current bell tower, built in 1811, preserves the original tower up to about seven meters in height.
The current church, rotated 90° compared to the previous one, features a white neoclassical facade, with ochre-yellow elements and a red brick portal, pediment, rose window, statues of angels, and an iron cross. The interior is marked by Corinthian pilasters, niches, chapels, and a baptistery. Particularly noteworthy is the main altar, made of local gray breccia, with columns, a tympanum, and statues of angels and a cherub; in the center is a 18th-century altarpiece depicting the Immaculate Conception with Saints Donato and Giovanni Evangelista.
Completing the complex are the sacristy, with 19th-century furnishings, a winter chapel, and the bell tower. The roof is made of wood with terracotta tiles, while the floor of the nave is in Rosso Asiago and Biancone. Above the entrance is a wooden choir with an organ, supported by Doric columns. The nave has a square plan of 10 meters on each side and the presbytery is 6 meters long.